[project1dev] Re: scenario ideas

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:36:12 -0400

we're definitely all on the same page here - hey i actually also really like
your idea of fighting in an arena being a scenario, we could have a
mini-story about an old gladiator who ppl are like "his days are over... he
was great once but he can't survive the next tournament" basically, a
grizzled old dude's last hurrah.  i dunno, its your idea so i leave that one
up to you :) just tossing my 2 cents in.