[project1dev] Re: scenario ideas

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:32:24 -0400

yep yep :) this is awesome... see, and like, death in these intros wouldnt
necessarily be a "you lose" thing, it would just be the completetion of a
story.

something i was thinking also is we could have a scenario maybe where you
play your father (or mother) and the choice you make (unbeknowst to you
until later...) would affect your lineage... like you make the choice and at
the end it shows two people and a baby and they are like "aww... lets name
it <your name>" so its revealed at the end of the scenario it was your
parents, not just random ppl