[project1dev] Re: rpg audio ideas wave

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 18:37:23 -0800

I saw your wave and the stuff you posted, I like what you're starting :)

As for ideas about music, I think you should just try to make tunes
based on what you would love to hear in a rpg.  These kinds of games
have a lot of simple but catchy tunes, they help with immersion.  The
town theme was really cool, I think you captured what a song should
sound like based on a situation... after that, you just need to think
of more situations that would come about, and make music for those!

Hope that helps.