[project1dev] Re: robert johnson

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:39:09 -0700

yeah thats pretty cool (:

not that we necesarily will do it this way, i can picture an FF3 style text
dialog come up as the screen fades to black and centers the camera in on the
character

"Robert Johnson is the best bard in the land, his haunting tunes can rally
your team to battle or make the enemy flee in terror.  He is a valuable
ally, always trying to stay one step ahead of the devil trying to take back
his cursed instrument and claim Robert Johnson's soul"

hehe