[project1dev] Re: quick doodle for entrance room

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:50:13 -0500

hey guys, also i was thinking it would be really cool to have a timer for
the temple and maybe some sort of leaderboard that connected multiplayer so
people could compete against each other for the time to get through... i
remember my brother and I racing through the 1st level of tobal #1's rpg
mode (anyone remember that game?) and having a blast - also if it could
upload the time that would be rad, it also reminds me of when kent/alan/etc.
would post flash game links in their AIM profile and everyone would compete
and try to get the best score of physics based flash games... not sure what
tech would need to be included or if this could be a thought for maybe a
future milestone.  for the record i think itd be cool to have races like
this throughout the game so i dont think itd be a 1 and done waste of
resources tech wise.