[project1dev] Re: puzzle piece swapping logic problem

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 20:02:48 -0800

i was just checkin it out to see it in action but its giving me an error, do
you get an error too?

i was checkin out the code and it looks like you are on a good path to
gettin it working

what part is bein a problem?  is it knowing the location of the source and
destination image to be able to swap em?