[project1dev] Re: puzzle

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 23:25:29 -0800

I think the consensus on 1 and 3 sounds perfect, and I like the idea
of a 3d animated book too (as long as that wouldn't take too much
effort to put in of course)

Also Alan, that idea about uploadable input movies is really
helpful... that could be used for a lot of things other than play
testing as well, like leaderboards for minigames and including
developer movies with the game, New Mario Bros Wii style.

The new wii mario lets you unlock movies done by the devs with coins
you find in the levels for various things, such as really impressive
runs through a level, hint movies, and speed runs.

One more thing - Nick, have you actually done the puzzle yet?  I think
you'll understand a lot more about the difficulty once you try it.