[project1dev] Re: puzzle

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:27:51 -0800

neato!

well with the puzzle, you can tell when peices fit together but there is no
indication which way is up

yesterday i "solved" it, but it didnt recognize i won because it was
sideways or something.

how do you guys think we should address that?

one way would be with art, by putting text on one or some of the images that
made it clear which way is up.

another way would be to slightly darken the puzzles peices and when they
were in the correct place / orientation, they would brighten up to show you
that they were in the right place (although this would make the whole puzzle
easier)

theres probably lots of other ways to handle it but those are just 2 ways
that came to mind for me