[project1dev] progress :D

  • From: Ken and Karen McByrd-Bell <kenandkaren777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:55:11 -0700

the carnival piece has been challenging in a lot of ways but it looks like
the time i'm putting into it should pay off. but one thing kind of irks me.
in my whole arsenal of sounds i cannot find any calliope whatsoever! i think
this sound could add some nice highlights to things so plz if anyone knows
of any vsts or samples of said instrument let me know. i just found that
besides being the name of an instrument heard so often at carnivals,
calliope is also the name of the greek muse of heroic poetry. kewlees d: