[project1dev] Re: procedural generation stuff

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:19:19 -0700 (PDT)

That looks really cool,

I guess for me its hard to tell or not whether its the video quality or the
actual shader but...

If your able to actually able to see the shader render in real time going from
low rez to high rez it totally blows the illusion for me. I have seen games
pull it off where things are low rez far away but increase as they get closer,
but its like there is a blending transition so it doesn't actually look like
its rendering.

If they can pull off the shader so it actually looks believable I thing it has
great potential.

Anyway, =) cool none the less.