[project1dev] Re: procedural generation

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 12:14:46 +0000

That was my thought as well... If any of you have played the directors
commentary for l4d, they talk about the system they use for procedurally
populating maps w/ enemies - basically any map can be important into l4d and
zombies will spawn appropriately via the ai director... Talk about making
content easier to create... :) this is basically an alternate version of that,
and is a really great idea
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile