[project1dev] Re: procedural generation

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:05:28 -0700

ok cool

hopefully we won't hit many unforseen snags.

the only thing i cant think of how to automate is lighting, maybe after eric
does a few lighting passes though he'll see some patterns or something that
we can automate even if only a "rough guess" that he can tweak or something.

Cool, I'm glad you guys think it'll work too