[project1dev] Re: pirate dice via the web

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:24:37 -0500

hey just putting a little input in timeline/design wise...

i think the steps should be that if we could get a version working first so
we could test the hell out of it internally and make sure the design of the
game is sound, then we can go about implementing it on facebook, flash, etc.

sorry ive been a little drained this week but i will have something for you
UI wise by the weekend so we can have something on that front.