[project1dev] Re: pirate dice via the web

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:34:51 -0800

ok so php is kinda like c++ yeah, it was somewhat based on it.

both javascript and actionscript are based on ECMA script which is a
scripting language based on c++

hehe... so basically they are all pretty similar.

BUT!

We were already planning on making an actionscript version of the game, so i
say use actionscript so that we kill 2 birds with 1 stone and should be able
to re-use most everything maybe with just some minor tweaks to conform to
any requirements facebook has about how a game should work (nintendo, sony
and microsoft (etc) all have a set of guidelines you have to follow, im sure
facebook has some too)

So i say actionscript would be the best way to go