[project1dev] Re: ok I see

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:08:25 -0700

heh, oh yeah?  I was sooo psyched to meet that guy, dude :D

He is incredibly nice too, he really stuck around for a while to try
to cater to the fans before security forced him to leave.  I was one
of maybe 5 people that got to take a pic with him (I even took two,
cuz the guy I gave my camera to took the picture wrong first)

The crowd was really big, I had to totally ninja my way through it.