[project1dev] Re: off-topic i am a web elephant

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:06:28 -0500

*I got octopus - however, i think my results were skewed on the social side
because I am on the internet at work most of the time and tend not to visit
social networking sites very often.
*

*
*

*Fast-moving - * Web Octopuses like you surf fast - just like real-world
octopuses which use a form of ‘jet propulsion’ to escape predators.

*Solitary - * Real-world octopuses are independent animals and only rarely
interact with each other. Similarly, when you are looking for information
you tend to go it alone rather than rely on social networks or other sites
whose content is created by its users.

*Adaptable - * Octopuses are highly adaptable and show a range of
sophisticated behaviours. Your results show you are also able to keep track
of several different things simultaneously, without your multitasking
adversely affecting your performance.