[project1dev] Re: new walkers

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 21:12:28 -0700

hey on another sexy note ive been reading a book on "genetic algorithms"
(and it later talks about neural networks) so if we wanna do something in
the game where the AI learns and gets better against you, or anything like
that it'd be fun to try to make it happen.

On a not sexy note when i fix the shadows it might make your fps go under 60
again ):