[project1dev] Re: new pirate dice UI

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:33:55 -0400

i mean we can definitely do it but would you pay real life money for in game
money that you can earn yourself if you can't spend that in-game money on
anything?  that is a legit question, im not shooting the idea down, im just
saying is it worth our effort of setting it up? what will be their
motivation to buy?