[project1dev] Re: new pirate dice UI

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:47:26 -0400

as long as there's an in game way to earn money in game, i am cool with
charging real life cash for pirate dice money.  we could even make an
exclusive VIP club for "paying" customers - but i have to be honest and
say... i am not sure why people would pay for money in game unless they
could convert that money back into IRL cash... and that obviously would make
us a gambling site :P

gold in games like WoW is worth real life money because the demand for gold
in the game is really high and there's a lot you can do with that money that
gives it value... i just dont know if that principle translates here quite
yet, but possibly in the future!