[project1dev] Re: new pirate dice UI

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:53:13 -0700

I think there is a difference between paying for content and paying for
stuff that is available to everyone.

If the player has to spend timea mini game to earn money. The player should
be able to have an alternative to earning money. Not everyone will want to
play that mini game. In addition to making more minigame variety I think
another way to earn money could be allowing the players to spend real money
and save time.

To me, paying for content would be more like paying for a patch or an
additional character.