[project1dev] Re: new pirate dice UI

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:37:56 -0700

I think that makes a lot of sense, and i had forgotten that aspect of the
game (the public dice).

the betting thing, i can't remember what we did when we played it, i wish i
could.  If you can't bet, you can't raise someones and bluff them out.  Is
it that if you want to stay in you have to say something as high or higher
than one the last person said so that to bluff someone out you have to
basically say you have something higher than them to push them out?  Just
tryin to wrap my head around it hehe

For the chat window, we also need a place to list the players in the room
(since there may be more players than are sitting down).