[project1dev] Re: new pirate dice UI

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:58:23 -0700

I like the newer ideas going into pirate dice. I think the game will have
better flow and be more of its own entity.

I also like the idea of letting people spend real money on games. I think it
opens of your audience to a wider range of adult players. There are plenty
of people out there who would rather spend a few bucks in real life than
play a repetitive mini game to earn money. So why allow both? After enough
time has passed on the game servers there will be enough money in
circulation that it would not matter as much to game balance.