[project1dev] Re: new pirate dice UI

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:22:16 -0700

That sounds like a good solution eric

So if there are 3 private dice that means 3 rounds of play, so you have to
have 3x of ante? (or is it 4 rounds?)

in any case you would have to have either 3x or 4x the ante (depending on
how many rounds of betting there are cause i am dumb right now lol) and if
you don't you can't play?

If so, sounds great to me, good way to plug the hole.