[project1dev] Re: new monkey island games

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:17:29 +0000

Yeah I read bambi, crazy book and really easy to read. I really enjouyed it
(you recommended it to me :)

Disney originally was all about innovation.  Remember when those first couple
movies came out, they told stories that regular live action had no way of doing
- massive dragons, whales, puppets etc.

I really highly recommend reading roger eberts review of pinoccio in his great
films list... Super insightful.

Disney unfortunately has been turned into a brand where they are all about
$$$$$$$ but man, it their day it was pretty awesome. :P *cue walt disney rising
from the cryochamber to exact his revenge*
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile