[project1dev] Re: new monkey island games

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:17:03 -0700

i watched a youtube interview w/ the original game designer of monkey island

basically he had a storyline setup (there was an actual secret of monkey
island and the secret was going to be revealed) and i forget why but he no
longer works with those guys and they kinda went off on their own path
without him.

kind of like disney gaying up every story they can til the original is long
forgotten.

booo