[project1dev] new art

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:00:41 -0700

Hey Eric,

Wurmz made some cave supports.  I tossed some into the cave map so he could
play around w/ the art and stuff.

I know you are makin props too, you guys should coordinate so you arent
doing extra effort (like wurmz said he was thinkin of putting a lantern on
the supports but i know you already made a lantern etc).

just wanted to let you know, and the art looks neat!

I'm gonna see if i can reduce the polys on your minecart and if so toss it
on the rails in the map so we can see that in game too (: