[project1dev] Re: networking pirate dice woes

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:52:45 -0800

Thanks for going over it. I have an idea of where I want to go now.

I like your idea of trying to get a chat window to work first.

Ok, chat window concept.

so for my first step, I should be able to recreate your chat lobby but make
it so you can select from a list of all the available game rooms?

Do you think it would be easier to make a seperate map that does this and
combine em together or should I start throwing more code into the pirate
dice scripts?