[project1dev] Re: navmesh detection and town building

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 11:11:21 -0700

Makes sense on #1.  They should have to repair before building up again.

I have some specific implementation ideas but am keeping my lips zipped to
see what you come up with (;

As long as the city builds up in a way that doesn't look really computerized
and mechanical we are ok.

We want the city itself to look organic as possible too even though it's on
a grid so I was thinking we may randomly rotate the 1x1 huts and 2x2 huts
and possibly do some random tinting (we'll see what we can get away with!)
but we can worry about that part later (: