[project1dev] Re: music stuff

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:55:37 -0700

I'll have to check that out and see whats goin on with the not hearing the
wav's thing and the buzzing, thats really weird.

I think you are right to think that we have more room for music (:

we are probably going to have somewhere between 5-10 levels.

Each level has an overworld part and a first person shooter part.

im not sure how you want to do it where maybe each level has only one
distinct song that sets a mood or if you want multiple songs per level, or
playlists so that some songs appear on multiple levels.

The original game had one song per level, but that was snes days so not sure
whats best.

Not sure too if you want to make diff songs for the first person shooter
part vs the overhead view part or if you want to re-use music.

Either way, this thing will probably have a lot less music than an RPG hehe

I bet 10-20 songs total??

totally guessing though i dunno, and it depends on what you would like to do

but yeah, we have more space if you want to make longer music, that's
totally cool! (: