[project1dev] Re: multiplayer

  • From: "Chris Sherman" <cshermandesign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 13:53:44 +0000

What if we did it small scale multiplayer like you could be on a server or
virtual lan with buddies or a few random people and if you wanted to join their
party you could but you wouldn't have to. Ie test drive unlimiteds approach to
mmo
Sent from my BlackBerry

From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 13:17:27 +0000
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I guess the question is... Do you guys think ppl would be interested in playing
multiplayer? FF6 had it but I never used it. I love co-op and playing w/
friends but I don't know if itd work with a story driven rpg...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Matthew Morgan
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 06:11:53 -0700
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I think that would be perfect=-P

Keeping them together like gauntlet lengends kinda but switch screens for
battle...