[project1dev] Re: moss giant

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 22:20:11 -0700 (PDT)

Ahh...he mentioned you said Cougar, but he didn't know what. I told him that's
probably what you were talking about.

It's great up there, huh? It's definitely one of the great attractions of
Washington.

I haven't been rock climbing lately because its so hard on my back muscles. Sid
always lectures me, and the doc doesn't really recommend it. But it was a lot
easier in my college days...I'm getting to be too old. =)

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] moss giant
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009, 8:55 PM

i went out hikin today and took this pic w/ my phone of a moss giant trying to
grab unsuspecting hikers walking by.

i kept my distance... :P