[project1dev] Re: milestone 2 info

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:27:58 -0700

<3 you guys

Hey Kent for the questions what do you think about a function like
ui_textbox but you can pass it any number of options to choose from
and a script function to call for each option that can be chosen.

so if the player chooses option B it will call option B's script function.

Josh is working on the thing that will let us store game wide
variables in a global bin so you can store / retrieve / manipulate
values based on answers to questions and store the results in that
thing (: