[project1dev] Re: megaman 2.5D

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 12:14:15 -0700

well i checked out the URL that it has at the end of the video and it
seems to be a real game but it's an indie game (not much info on the
site just some wallpaper screenshots)

kinda sucks that its an indie game cause i bet it's gonna get shut
down and won't be allowed to be released, even for free - like that
chrono trigger fan game chris was talkin about i think.

i hope it doesnt turn out that way :/