[project1dev] Re: massive wiki update

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 23:43:58 +0000

Wow kent that was a lot of work so definitely big props to you there.

I think alan is right as far as putting the conclusions (like the "official"
systems) up but I will probably have to plow through and edit to pick our stuff
and even then, cutting room floor stuff could be retained in its own section so
we can reference it.  Kent definitely established a basis for us to work on and
I am sure it was a lot of work so again, awesome :)

On a side note, alan have you heard from katie? Me and chris were gonna start
divying up art tasks and setting a deadline (I work 100% better under pressure
:P) so we can get our part of the cave cranked out.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile