[project1dev] Re: massive wiki update

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:16:33 -0700

I havent checked it out yet, but i'd say we want to keep information on the
wiki minimal.

Too much crap up there and it will be too hard to figure out what is what.

Like instead of putting up whole convos just put up the conclusion.

like...

Handling Death
1) When an npc dies, they can be recovered from any spirit node and are
still injured
2) When all npc's and the player are dead, it loads the last save game
3) When you visit spirit nodes it does an auto-save so if you die you'll be
taken back to the last spirit node you visited at very least.

Have that instead of the millions of lines of conversation it took to get us
there :P

less is more deffinately here, we want info to be short, concise, and easy
to find and understand (: