[project1dev] massive wiki update

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:06:50 -0700

Ok, I went through all of my emails and compiled everything and posted it on
the wiki. It's very disorganized and mostly copy n paste quotes. I hope Eric
will go through most of what he said and clean it up. I'm hoping that
everyone will update the wiki with stuff they think is important as we go so
there won't need to be a massive update again. Anyone is welcome to move
around any info as they see fit. My organizational system is inconsistant
and hard to follow. Plus this is the first wiki I've ever tried to make.
Feedback and criticizm is welcome