[project1dev] Re: map stuff

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 22:53:52 -0400

yes, if you agree that is a good plan to keep the difficulty of dodging them
up while making them have more realistic movement.  i am cool w/ anything,
just thought they were a little spazzy.

the bridge collapse and everything looks really cool.

tomorrow im going to try to get animation going, could we have two sets of
animation for the models, like one when they are walking, one for combat? i
am not sure of our current capabilities... also if we go the route w/ the
chasing and panting i will do an animation with them bent over and maybe we
can do a little cloud above their head...