[project1dev] Re: map editor details

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:06:24 -0700

neato!

I'm glad it's ok

Im sure there's some complaints, or will be when things get used more, and
bugs found.

but, im glad that so far it's looking pretty good (:

snap to is seriously needed, it's really hard to get things in the right
position
and scaling, rotation, and positioning can be kinda touchy sometimes

any other feedback let me know, i'll put it on my list