[project1dev] Re: light curve land (?)

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 09:20:11 -0700

I love the movie innerspace, seriously its one of my favorites of all time
(:

As i understand it, there isn't a central guiding story to the game so much
(or that it's de-emphasized).   "the world goes on whether you are there or
not" and the game is about exploration and has some quest chains, and your
experience through the game can change by the decisions you have made / the
things you have found.

In that light, it's cool cause we can do just about anything, and we dont
have to worry about things fitting in to a centralized story so long as they
fit the feel that the game is going for, which it's easier to adapt an idea
to fit a theme (or "feel") then to adapt an idea to fit a specific storyline
::shrug:: :P