[project1dev] Re: light curve land (?)

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 01:18:06 -0700

I believe FF3j had that first. You needed to mini your guys and go into a
sewer to fight some boss to progress the story. I never actually beat that
part.

I think it would be awesome to have a world where you were tiny. I wonder if
that would be integratable into Eric's story. If not we could always have it
be a weird little side quest. Ever the move Innerspace? I was thinking
something like that.