[project1dev] Re: light curve land (?)

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 21:34:15 -0700

I really liked how they did this in the remake of FF4 on the ds, did
you play that?  You had to cast mini on yourself in a few places to
enter, and you'd fight monsters like that (couldn't cure yourself of
it while inside)

Ooh, and Zelda: Minish Cap had that too.. that game was really fun.
If you got stepped on while tiny, you'd smoosh like a goomba :)