[project1dev] Re: level editor status

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:13:26 -0700

Just geometry stuff, not enemies.

It kind of makes sense not to be able to place enemies with the level editor
because you'll want to send path messages etc for enemies which has to be
done by hand, so we might not ever be able to place enemies with the level
editor but who knows.

Also v1 of the editor you won't be able to edit lights, you'll have to do
that by hand in the scripts.