[project1dev] Re: left for dead 2

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 20:29:28 -0500

heyyyyyyyyyy so..........

my buddy josh (OD) came over yesterday and we did the mod for left4dead that
lets you load other source game maps, we made up a pretty fun game

here were our rules but they could probably be tweaked to be more fun:

start on "advanced" difficulty - load CS_office, increase the zombie count
to 100, set the AI director to constant panic, give the 4 survivors assault
rifles w/ unlimited ammo and unlimited molotovs.

obviously there are no safe houses so basically the game is a competition on
who can do the most laps around the map starting in the garage, you can't
turn left at the long hall so you have to take the long way through
terrorist spawn.

it was MASS CHAOS and a lot of fun, even without reloading and infinite
molotovs it is a serious challenge, our record was 4 laps through.

it makes me wish l4d had a zombie kill counter or something