[project1dev] Re: left for dead 2

  • From: mattthefiend@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 22:36:47 +0000

Cod4mw1 was amazing. As a casual and competitive game. They had so much
potential for cod6 but they screwed pc gamers by removing access to dedicated
servers, no sdk, and a broken matchmaking system where the person in lobby with
the best connection hosts.  Factor that in with a 4 hour single player campaign
and you get $60 down the drain.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile