[project1dev] kent this reminded me of you :P

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:14:15 -0700

i was just reading an article about the top 10 most dick things video games
have done to people

#10 was one of the kings quest games, apparently theres a part where for a
couple seconds a cat chases a rat off screen.  If you dont throw something
at the cat right then, the game becomes unwinable but you dont find that out
for a few more hours of gameplay lol

#4 or so was ghost and goblins how when you "beat it" instead of a "you win"
screen you just have to play it over again but it's harder the second time

#1 was battletoads, the part where you ride the hover board and dodge the
walls.  I remember you playin that lol

There's also a "boy and his blob" game comin out for wii, it looks kinda
interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdA-c-ZXWkk

BTW, i'm still working on our state based animation system.  Hope to have
that done before too long (: