[project1dev] Re: just wondering ...

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 09:21:51 -0800

I totally agree with you Hanaan. The loss of information to the email void
has been a concern/problem for us. I often lose little details. Hopefully
putting the information on the wiki and/or the forum would help. I encourage
everyone to post their project related information as often as possible and
anyone is welcome to edit the wiki any way they see fit.