[project1dev] Re: immersion in games

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:00:50 -0400

the enemies didn't scale but ya there was a lack of diversity in foes in
fallout 3, really just like 5-6 different enemies types in the whole game :P

i dont remember the inventory system being a huge problem but there was
definitely wayyyyy too many worthless items, etc. and the system was pretty
unwieldy to handle it