[project1dev] Re: immersion in games

  • From: CiD <screamingdazeez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:57:39 -0700 (PDT)

I finished Fallout 3 unlike Oblivion, but didn't the enemies scale in that game
also?  I don't remember there being anything to fight except super mutants and
robots and it was always a blasted wasteland environment.  The one thing that
really bothered me about the game is that I spent more time with the inventory
system than fighting or adventuring.