[project1dev] Re: how else can I help

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 12:27:32 +0000

i would "squee" too but i understand the time limitations and trust alan's view on this :) hopefully when the code team grows it can become someones project.

hey alan, you asked how actiony the world is going to be -- I would say, as actiony as possible. seriously, i envision swinging on ropes, running from monsters while they chased you through crazy obstacle laden caverns, indiana jonesesque boulder scenes, the works. more actiony than SNES zeldas for sure.

On Apr 7, 2009 3:43am, Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
haha if we had an in game editor I would just squee with joy Alan,

just so you know.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Alan Wolfe alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hey btw, wurmz is rebooting but hes getting SVn and gonna check out the game

> to make better models.

> he said hes doing some left for dead tournaments lately (on PC) but after

> thats over he'll be more into the project so that's pretty rad (:

> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Kent Petersen kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> that would be pretty awesome. it would save a huuuuge amount of time

>> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Alan Wolfe alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> hey kent, if we can convince shadows to join us, maybe we can convince

>>> him to make an in game editor.

>>> hehe (: