[project1dev] hope you guys had a good thanksgiving :)

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 05:40:51 -0800

I spent the last 2 days catching up with family.. I'm so bad at that :P

I'm sure things will pick up again after everyone is done with the
holiday - I know I'll have more time to check in on things daily after
this weekend.  Hey, is anyone planning on stuff for black friday?

I've tried to find some stuff online for ppl but this year seems
slim.. most of the discounts are on hdtvs, blu ray players, and
laptops.. my lil sister needs a laptop though, so I've been hunting
for one of those.

Anyway, just checkin in, enjoy your weekend guys. :)